It's 2015 and it's time to make some simple changes to your face care routine. Your face needs a little more attention then the rest of your skin. Not only because it's the first thing people look at when they see you, but it is more delicate and sensitive than the rest of your body. It doesn't matter if you have oily, dry, or combination skin these tips should yield better results for your face.
Tips when cleansing your face:
Daily cleansing removes dirt, germs, and pollutants from the skin and helps it look and feel clean and refreshed.
- Wash once or twice a day.
- Use warm water (avoid hot water).
- Use a mild facial cleanser that washes of easily like our Organic Purifying Face Wash or Organic Sensitive Acne Wash.
- Gently pat or blot dry with a soft towel.
- Do not pull or scrub the skin.
- Do not use body soap or alcohol-based products.
Tips when moisturizing your face:
Moisturizing helps the skin retain moisture, feel smoother, and look healthier. It can also prevent future lines and wrinkles.
- Use twice daily in the morning and evening.
- Apply while your face is clean and dry.
- Using light even pressure, move in upward strokes from neck to forehead.
- Even acne prone skin need a moisturizer just make sure it's oil free like our Organic Radiant Moisturizer.
- Don't pull on the skin, especially around the eyes.
Face care tips you SHOULD do:
- Wear sunscreen.
- Eat a balanced diet.
- Exercise regularly.
- Drink more water.
- Use products that are oil-free like these skin care products.
Face care tips you SHOULD NOT do:
- Use very hot or very cold water.
- Smoke or drink alcohol.
- Use body soap on your face.
- Scrub your face hard with a wash cloth or towel.
- Touch your face throughout the day.
- Pick, squeeze or pop pimples.
- Pull or rub skin, especially around the eyes.
Hope you can start putting these tips to good use right away!